Nero 11 Multimedia Suite – Features
Nero 11, the new multimedia software suite from Nero®, is now available for consumers who want to make the most of their photos, videos and music. Nero 11 was reconstructed to offer improved device support, greater functionality and substantial usability improvements. Its main applications now have consistent user interfaces and a new Nero MediaBrowser provides one-click access to the user’s photo, video and music library from every application. Easy-to-follow start screens offer at-a-glance overviews and video tutorials for each application.
The integrated applications in Nero 11 can be used to:
- Organize and wirelessly sync iTunes playlists, videos and photos between PCs and Android devices
- Create impressive-looking videos and photo slide shows for sharing on Facebook, YouTube and Flickr
- Provide full system back up security with just one click
- Optimize and convert videos for iPad, Android smart phones and other devices
- Burn high-quality Blu-ray and DVD discs
- Design and order professionally printed photo books, calendars and greeting cards
Integrated Nero MediaBrowser
The all-new Nero MediaBrowser gives you a jump-start on projects. From most projects you can access your library of music, photos and videos with just one click. Drag-and-drop photos, videos or music files from Nero Kwik Media library into your project for a seamless and integrated experience.
Convert DVD-Video* and video files
From videos on your mobile phone to DVD movies, every device seems to require a different playback format. Nero 11 provides advanced video transcoding that converts virtually any DVD-Video or video file to any video format for playback on any device so you can seamlessly watch your favorite videos anywhere or any place. Nero Recode supports the following decoding file formats: 3GP, AIFF, AMR, APE, ASF, AVI, FLAC, M2TS, MKV, MOV, MP3, MP3HD,
MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, OGG Vorbis, TOD, TRP, VOB, WAVE, WMA, WMV. Nero Recode supports the following encoding file formats: 3GP, AVI, AIFF, APE, FLAC, FLV, MKV, MP3, MP3HD, MPEG-4, OGG, Vorbis, MPEG-2, HD-AAC, WAVE, WMA, WMV
* Non-copy protected DVD-Video
Import Windows Live Movie Maker™ projects
Import and edit Windows Live Movie Maker projects directly within Nero 11. Open Windows Live Movie Maker video files directly, then immediately begin enhancing the original project with more effects for professional results, all within a seamless editing experience. Use Nero’s Advanced Editing features to give your videos the professional touch.
Easy and Advanced Video Editing Modes
Get amazing creative results no matter what level of video editing experience you have. Easily switch from express video editing storyboard to advanced multi-track editing with just one click, and seamlessly hand over the same project within the same window. Go from quick and easy template effects to multi-track editing, keyframe controls within the same video editing screen, amazing Picture-in-Picture effect overlay templates and more. Ramped up to give you the best output, your home video projects will impress your friends and family like never before.
Take the hassles out of backing up with one-click Nero LIVEBackup for all your digital files and even your entire system. You can still choose manual backup, but only Nero LIVEBackup gives you continuous true peace of mind anytime, all the time.
Burn long lasting discs
Expect nothing less than the best with the experts who started burning. Exclusive Nero SecurDisc 3.0 with Surface Scan helps ensure disc readability regardless of scratches, age and deterioration so your content remains intact for a long time.
Ripping of DVDs
Move your movies from DVDs straight to your PC with one-click ripping. Put all your DVD movies* into one Media Library by ripping to your PC. Advanced settings let you rip exactly what you want—strip out unwanted sections, foreign languages, extras and more.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP SP3,(32 bit)Windows Vista,Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 2008(32 /64 bit)
- 2 GHz Intel or AMD Processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB for better performance )
- 5 GB Hard Disk
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color, and a minimum of 128 MB video memory is required (32-bit, true color, 256 MB dedicated video RAM, and support for Shader Model 3.0 is recommended)
- Windows media player 9 +
- Windows installer 4,.NET 4 frame work